Monday, July 23, 2007

We're back!

We'll, it looks like ptank.com get switched back on at around 6PM tonight. Yes, it seems like it was just flipping a switch (actually, updating a few DNS records) and then everything happened exactly is I figured it should have...five days ago.

Of course, I am very happy to have CatSynth, my music site, and my personal email back. But the experience leaves me with a lot of questions, including whether I should continue to shop for a new Internet hosting service...

This will probably be the last post at the trailer, as we happily migrate back to our real home at CatSynth.com!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you get to go back you home soon!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Gattina said...

When you leave a comment on my blog I always arrive on this old post dated from July ! I wonder if you don't have another one ?

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Glad you stopped by! Furry nice to meet new kitty!

-Dr Tweety